Tuesday, August 12, 2014

1 year post chemo

I know this post is a few weeks late, but here it is.
Cheyenne had her 1 year post chemo scans in July.  She was able to do the MRI(about 40 minutes) without sedation.  This girl amazes me!  Her determination surpasses that of an average adult.  Its probably that same determination that frazzles and exasperates me too ;)  We received her results last week and the Doctors are happy with her scans and with her progress.  1 year cancer free.
Cheyenne is proudly sporting a new pair of purple glasses.  It has took some determination and a few apparatices later but I think we finally have them staying on her face straight.  (Cheyenne's surgery to remove the tumour left her ear displaced making this a trying job)  Cheyenne is looking forward to September and going into grade 1.


2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to read your update! Praise God for happy news!

    I'm Laura' (Hodgson's) sister. She speaks very highly of you and your beautiful family! :) We live in NC. I have followed your journey here and keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave & Sonya, how's your daughter doing?

    ReplyDelete